Would you like to work in the only ABA school in Australia?
Woodbury Autism Education and Research is seeking a suitably qualified, enthusiastic senior therapist to join our teaching and learning support team
- Level; Therapist/ Instructional
- Position; Special Education
- Hours; Monday-Friday 8:15am-4:21pm
Salary: Available on request
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Minimum 2 years experience working in the field of Autism, specifically within the field of ABA
- Ability to work within a team and cooperate across multiple roles/ classes
- Willingness to be trained on and improve within implementation of Applied Behaviour Analysis as a teaching methodology
- Ability to perform physical duties associated with the role
Small Independent school for children with Autism is seeking a full time senior therapist to commence January 2019.
As a senior therapist at our school you will work closely with your assigned classroom teacher to support them in the general running and management of the classroom. You will be responsible for the direct implementation of 1:1 programming for students within the school which includes hands on behaviour support, implementation of speech and language drills and academic instruction. You will also be responsible for running small groups and supporting the classroom teacher in the provision of carefully planned larger group lessons. You will be required to work closely with a team of professionals within the class and to complete tasks, as directed by the classroom teacher in relation to data collection, creation of resources and support in planning and organisation of the room.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted by January 14th 2019, Interviews will be scheduled for January 18th 2019.