Would you like to work in the only ABA school in Australia?
Woodbury Autism Education and Research is seeking a suitably qualified, enthusiastic program supervisor to join our clinical team.
- Clinical Supervisor
- 5 days per week 8:15am-4:21pm
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a master’s degree in special education, psychology, behaviour analysis (or other relevant field) from an accredited university.
- Certification with BACB as a Behaviour Analyst
- Have extensive experience in implementing Applied Behaviour Analysis strategies for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Have experience in independent programming, implementation and supervision of individualised programming
- Have experience of training staff teams and parents
- Have knowledge and experience in the implementation of a variety of research-based assessment and curriculum including but not limited the VBMAPP, EFL, PEAK and ESDM.
- Have knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of behaviour intervention plans including functional assessments and functional analysis.
- Have experience in the application of behaviour analytic practises within a school setting. Specifically, in relation to the teaching and development of group skills and the ability to work collaboratively with teaching staff.
- Keep up to date with current research and identify area’s for further professional development.
- Have comprehensive proficiency in teaching, training and coaching others in the field of Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a small team
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team and promote co-operation across multiple roles within the school environment
Woodbury School for Autism offers outstanding educational and related services for students with autism spectrum disorder, Kindergarten to year 6. Our school offers a high degree of structure, excellent staff to student ratio and the systematic use of behavioural teaching techniques. Every aspect of the student’s day incorporates the theories of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) with a large focus on group instruction and the ability to independently and successfully participate in a wider community of social and academic settings. Students are assigned to classrooms based on the level of support they need to be successful within their daily teaching activities. All students participate in some group instruction and the amount of 1:1 teaching is dependent on each individual child’s needs and learning style Goals related to education, behaviour support, communication, language and functional life skills are customised to meet each child’s needs.A collaborative approach between teaching staff, ABA/ behaviour specialists and speech and language pathology is utilised to maximise student’s progress.
As part of the Woodbury team you can look forward to a caring, supportive inclusive work environment. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide an effective and meaningful education for our students and continually strive to ensure we are providing to the best of our ability. The right applicant will bring new experiences and knowledge to the team and will seamlessly fit into an already established collaborative environment. The successful applicant will work closely with the clinical director and will have the unique opportunity to be involved in the continued strategic development of Woodbury.
Benefits include salary packaging, continued professional development opportunities, superannuation, paid annual leave and other work place entitlements.
For more information including full job description please contact us.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted by 30 March 2019.