- Do you have a child with autism who will be starting school in the next 12-18 months?
- Do you want your child to attend a specialised service that will help to provide them with the necessary skills to successfully transition to a new school placement?
- A service that will address the specific needs of a child with autism?
- A service that will nurture your child and work on developing their level of independence?
- A service that will provide the additional support your child needs to shine?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you should consider Rubens Room.
Ruben’s place is part of Woodbury; the only school in New South Wales to provide education for children with autism using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as its teaching methodology.
Contact us for more information, and to organise a tour.