- Do you have a child with autism who will be starting school in the next 12-18 months?
- Do you want your child to attend a specialised service that will help to provide them with the necessary skills to successfully transition to a new school placement?
- A service that will address the specific needs of a child with autism?
- A service that will nurture your child and work on developing their level of independence?
- A service that will provide the additional support your child needs to shine?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you should consider attending the information session for placement in the 2020 school readiness intake group.
Ruben’s place is part of Woodbury; the only school in New South Wales to provide education for children with autism using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as its teaching methodology.
The school readiness program provides intensive group instruction, tailored to your child’s individual needs. Skills are carefully targeted to maximise your child’s ability to transition successfully to a school environment. Area’s of focus include communication, behaviour, independence, play skills, social skills and pre-academics with a strong focus on group participation.
The transition from early intervention to a school setting is a momentous occasion, let us help bridge the gap.
When:Wednesday 30th October – 9.30 – 11am
Where: Building 11, Balcombe Heights Estate, 92 seven hills road, Baulkham Hills
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9639 6152. We will provide a light morning tea.
Please Note: This information session is for parents/carers only and children are not permitted to attend. If after attending the session you wish to apply for placement, a formal intake assessment process will be scheduled.
We do hope you can join us!