We are seeking a Part Time Clinical Supervisor. This is a School based position offering autonomy in the workplace and a supportive team network; Work in a role where you can make a difference; supporting a small number of students, alongside a dedicated team of professionals, with the added benefit of regular work hours and flexibility during term breaks.
The Clinical supervisor role offers a varied and interesting caseload which for the right candidate can provide the autonomy and independence to shape your work environment and promote personal success and growth. The right applicant will be willing to learn and will seamlessly fit into an already established collaborative environment. The successful applicant will work closely with our current speech pathologist and will have the unique opportunity to be involved in the continued development of Woodbury. This position would be a good fit for individuals seeking to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for a qualified Behaviour Analyst to work in the role of Clinical Supervisor on a part time basis.
- Permanent Position
- Competitive benefits package
- School based position following NSW term times
The successful candidate will:
- Be certified with the Behaviour Analysis Certification Board (BACB)
- Have a solid knowledge of the principles of behaviour analysis including:
- a proven ability to apply these principles in a fluid and flexible manner that enhances student wellbeing and promotes engagement and learning
- extensive experience with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- experience in programming, implementing and supervising individualised programming
- knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of behaviour intervention plans including functional assessments and functional analysis.
- Have knowledge and experience in the implementation of a variety of research-based assessment and curriculum including but not limited to VBMAPP, EFL, PEAK and ESDM.
- Keep up to date with current research and identify area’s for further professional development.
- Have comprehensive proficiency in teaching, training and coaching others in the field of Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a small team
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team and promote co-operation across multiple roles within the school environment
- Experience in working in special education
- Experience in the application of behaviour analytic practises within a school setting.
- Ability to supervise individuals seeking BACB certification including RBT’s, BCaBA’s and BCBA’s.
For the right applicant, Woodbury offers;
- Competitive renumeration package including salary packaging and tax-free deductions
- Superannuation, paid annual leave and other work-place entitlements.
- Continued professional development opportunities,
- A varied caseload and fast paced work environment
- Opportunity to provide training to staff and parents,
- Collaborative, supportive work environment
- Flexibility of school-based hours with term time schedule.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call 02 9639 6152