- Do you know a child with Autism who will be starting school in the next 12 – 18 months?
- A child who may need help with their transition into Kindergarten?
- A program that understands Autism and has the experience to meet that child’s specific needs
- A program that will nurture and work on developing independence
- A program that will provide additional support to help them SHINE
If you answered yes, then you should consider placement in our school readiness program, Rubens’ Place (a part of Woodbury Autism Education and Research).
Rubens’ Place began through witnessing the challenges children with Autism face when transitioning to a school setting.
Our individualised programs focus on all areas of a child’s development addressing language, communication, behaviour, self-help and play skills. We teach children with Autism to learn to learn in a group. The school readiness program provides intensive group instruction tailored to your child’s individual needs to successfully transition to a school environment, and make a meaningful impact on your child and family, providing a supportive community and school environment.
THIS EVENT IS NOW BEING HELD AS A VIRTUAL EVENT.
- PLEASE CONTACT US for more information VIA email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 02 9639 6152 to let us know if you are able to come. We will then forward you the link to our tour, and our live information session.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website and can be emailed to the above email address.
We look forward to hearing from you.