- Do you know a child with Autism who will be starting school in the next 12 – 18 months?
- A child who may need help with their transition into Kindergarten?
- A program that understands Autism and has the experience to meet that child’s specific needs
- A program that will nurture and work on developing independence
- A program that will provide additional support to help them SHINE
If you answered yes, then you should consider placement in our school readiness program, Rubens’ Place (a part of Woodbury Autism Education and Research).
Rubens’ Place began through witnessing the challenges children with Autism face when transitioning to a school setting.
Our individualised programs focus on all areas of a child’s development addressing language, communication, behaviour, self-help and play skills. We teach children with Autism to learn to learn in a group. The school readiness program provides intensive group instruction tailored to your child’s individual needs to ensure a successful transition to a school environment, and make a meaningful impact on your child and family, providing a supportive community and school environment.
Enquiries can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms can be downloaded from our website and emailed in.
We look forward to hearing from you.