- Would you like to work in a passionate, caring and supportive team?
- Would you like to work in a school that specialises in supporting children with Autism to meet their full potential?
Woodbury are excited to be creating a pool of casual teachers and therapists to join our wonderful team of special educators, behaviour analysts and therapists.
We are looking for people who:
- Have an interest in working with children with Autism in a school-based setting, specifically using behaviour analysis.
- Willingness to commence and/or continue training in the principles and skills of ABA.
- Demonstrate a happy, caring, and positive personality
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be committed to personal and professional quality improvement
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to work collaboratively in an integrated setting consisting of special educators, behaviour analysts, therapists, and parents.
- Demonstrate good time management and organization skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a small team
Teachers should be:
- University Degree Qualified
- Be eligible for accreditation under the Institute of Teachers Act 2004 (New South Wales) and comply with mandatory accreditation requirements.
- Have a working knowledge of New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) requirements.
- Interest in working in special education
- Interest in ABA
As part of the Woodbury team, you can look forward to working in a caring, supportive inclusive work environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide an effective and meaningful education for our students and continually strive to ensure we are providing to the best of our ability. The right applicant will be willing to learn and will seamlessly fit into an already established collaborative environment. This would be a good fit for new graduates and/or return to work parents, due to the support and flexibility the position provides.
- School based hours 8.15am – 3.45pm
- Competitve casual rates
- Continued professional development opportunities,
- A varied and interesting caseload
- fast paced work environment
- Support and mentorship as needed.
A paid training day on the 20th January from 9am – 3pm is being offered to the right applicants.
If this is of interest to you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call 02 9639 6152