We are seeking an enthusiastic part-time fundraising and marketing officer to join our small and supportive team.
The main responsibilities:
- Develop and manage all fundraising activities including strategic planning, donor management, planned and annual giving, direct marketing, raffle programs and associated tasks.
- Support the planning, delivery of marketing and communication projects, including assisting in writing and submitting grant applications both with static and digital content
- Liase and build relationships with local and wider community
- Arrange purchase and installation of fundraising items in conjunction with clinical director and finance manager
- Assist with organising events, including working bees, Parents & Friends Committee, sports carnival and family fun day.
- Maintain and develop website
- Manage all social media, ie; facebook, twitter, instagram and LinkedIn
- Draft and distribute termly newsletter through school communication channels
- Experience in a marketing or digital marketing coordinator role
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, and able to work with a small supportive team
To the right candidate, we offer:
- Flexibility of days
- School based hours 8.30 am – 3.30 pm
- Working to NSW school terms
- fast paced work environment
This position would suit a return to work parent, or uni student looking to expand their work experience.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com; or for more information call Woodbury on 02 9639 6152.