- Do you have a child with autism who will be starting school in the next 12—18 months?
- Do you want your child to attend a specialised service that will help to provide them with the necessary skills to successfully transition to a school placement
- A service that will address the specific needs of a child with Autism
- A service that will nurture your child and work on developing their level of independence
- A service that will provide the additional support your child needs to shine.
If you answered YES to the above, then you should consider placement in our school readiness group “Rubens’ Place”. Rubens’ Place is part of Woodbury, the only school in NSW to provide education for children with Autism using Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) as its teaching methodology. Our individualised programs focus on all areas of a child’s development, and address areas such as language, communication, behaviour, self help and play skills. We teach children with Autism to learn to learn in a group. The school readiness program provides intensive group instruction tailored to your child’s individual needs to successfully transition to a school environment. We can provide you with invaluable information on the specialised education program we can provide for your child. Simply watch our video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jiZomLB0Co&t=289s, and if after watching you are interested in a spot for 2021, contact us for more information. We hope to hear from you soon.