Woodbury are seeking a Senior therapist to work in a School based position offering great training and support within a dedicated team. Work in a role where you can make a difference; supporting a small number of students, alongside a dedicated team of professionals, with the added benefit of regular work hours and flexibility during term breaks.
As part of the Woodbury team you can look forward to a caring, supportive inclusive work environment. The therapist role offers a varied and interesting caseload. With intensive training schedules and daily collaboration in the classroom staff and students benefit from the intensive support of the clinical team promoting learning and progress across the school day. The right applicant will be willing to learn and will seamlessly fit into an already established collaborative environment.
This position would be a good fit for individuals seeking to further their experience and understanding of the application of ABA.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring senior ABA therapist to work:
- School Hours
- Full time
- Permanent Contract
- Competitve benefits package
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in working with individuals with Autism, ideally in a school-based setting, specifically using behaviour analysis.
- Willingness to continue training in principles and skills of ABA.
- Demonstrate a happy, caring and positive personality
- Experience in leading a small team and supporting junior therapists in their role
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be committed to personal and professional quality improvement
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to work collaboratively in an integrated setting consisting of special educators, behaviour analysts, therapists, and parents.
- Demonstrate good time management and organization skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a small team
- Current Working With Children Check and national police check
- Experience in working in special education
- Knowledge and application of teaching aspects of ABA
For the right applicant we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package including salary packaging and tax-free deductions
- Superannuation, paid annual leave and other work-place entitlements.
- Continued professional development opportunities,
- A varied caseload and fast paced work environment
- In-house training and support
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call 02 9639 6152