Online Training is Here!
Woodbury aims to create a supportive community for our students, parents and staff.
Provision of our carefully designed courses allow us to share our knowledge and work collaboratively with others to improve the outcomes of our students and others like them.
We have a wide variety of training on offer from introductory courses for parents, newly qualified teachers or support staff to more advanced courses for experienced teachers or professionals aiming to expand their knowledge.
Woodbury is an approved provider of BACB and NESA professional development allowing us to offer training for teachers and behaviour analysts seeking accredited hours to maintain their credentials.
Look at our news and events page for regular updates for our in-house training.
Follow the links below to explore our current training library
- Classroom management 1- positive behaviour supports
- Classroom management 2- responding to behaviour challenges
- Classroom management 3- communication strategies to support learning
- Group instruction- Application of ABA principles within a school setting
- Self-stimulatory behaviour- when and how to intervene
- Consistency is the key- performance management and procedural integrity checks
Watch this space and Follow us on Facebook for releases of new and exciting topics!