Due to the growth of our school, Woodbury is seeking full-time Level 2 therapists.
- The therapist role offers a varied and interesting caseload. With intensive training schedules and daily collaboration in the classroom, staff and students benefit from the intensive support of the clinical team promoting learning and progress across the school day.
- The right applicant will be willing to learn and will seamlessly fit into an already established collaborative environment.
- This position would be a good fit for individuals seeking to further their experience and understanding of the application of ABA.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an interest in working with children with Autism in a school-based setting, specifically using behaviour analysis.
- Willingness to commence and/or continue training in the principles and skills of ABA.
- Demonstrate a happy, caring and positive personality
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be committed to personal and professional quality improvement
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to work collaboratively with special educators, behaviour analysts, therapists, and parents.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a small team
- Current working with children check, and national police check
- Experience working in special education
- Knowledge and application of teaching aspects of ABA
For the right applicant we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package including salary packaging and tax-free deductions
- Superannuation, paid annual leave and other work-place entitlements.
- Continued professional development opportunities.
- A varied caseload and fast paced work environment
- In-house training and support
- School-based hours
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, please call 02 9639 6152